Healthy Habits for Happy Kids - Childhood Obesity Prevention Program - Healthy eating and regular physical activity habits developed at an early age lead to a lifelong personal commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
The program uses an integrated approach to providing parents of young children the necessary information and practical applications needed to promote healthy habits. Participants also receive nutrition education materials to reinforce the content of the program.
Available group presentations include information about:
- Healthier Eating Out
- Juice and Pop Use
- Picky Eating - Helping Your Child to Eat Well
- Ten Steps to a Healthy Weight
- Calcium Needs
- Smart Shopping - Simple Foods Kids Will Eat
- Serving Sizes and Portion Control
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
- Healthy Shopping Food List
- Being a Good Role Model
- Healthy Snacking
- Limiting Screen Time and Increasing Physical Activity
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation for your group.